Ukroboronprom and Czech Defense Ministry to create joint defense cluster
Ukroboronprom State Concern begins cooperation with the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
Ukroboronprom press service informed the concern is to sign an agreement on the creation of a defense cluster with the Agency for Intergovernmental Defense Cooperation (AMOS) of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic.
The creation of a defense cluster includes the following:
- production of military equipment;
- production increase in ammunition of various calibers (both at the current facilities and at newly created ones in safe places);
- development of service hubs for maintenance and repair of military equipment;
- cooperation in the field of high technologies, in particular, creation of joint research centers.
“The Czech Republic will become a reliable industrial support for the Ukrainian defense and the defense industry,” said Tomáš Kopečný, Deputy Minister of Defense of the Czech Republic.
Leading Ukrainian and Czech defense enterprises, as well as international donors, will be involved in cooperation implementation.
This deal was signed as part of the agreements between Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine and Petr Fiala, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic.
As previously reported, the day before Oleksii Reznikov, Minister of Defense of Ukraine, announced that the defense industry of Ukraine has established the production of 122-mm and 152-mm artillery shells.
New artillery shells for Soviet-era systems have already been tested.
Reznikov also emphasized that Ukraine currently does not plan to produce 155-mm ammunition for modern artillery systems.
“Мілітарний” працює завдяки постійній підтримці Спільноти
Навіть донат в 30 грн (ціна 1 кави) допоможе нам працювати далі:
- PayPal - [email protected]
- Приватбанк 4149 6293 1808 2567
- monobank 4441 1144 4179 6255
Будь з “Мілітарним” на всіх платформах