“We are the Motherland! You protected us! – From whom did I protect? Nobody attacked us, ” Buryat prisoners call in Russia
The Command of the Ukrainian Air Assault Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has published a recording of a conversation between a captured Buryat Ivan and his relatives in the Russian Federation. The video can be viewed HERE. The full version of it the UAAF promises to publish later.“Novynarnia” has prepared a text version:
He first says three lines:
“UAAF are always first”;
“Glory to Ukraine”;
“Putin – huilo.”
In the video, a serviceman speaks on the phone with a female person – she is crying.
– I was taken prisoner now… We came here, and they (the leadership of the Russian Federation – N.) deceived us that we came to defend, and we on the contrary – came to kill civilians.
– Vanya, what are you talking about?
– I love you so much.
– And we love you, our dear Vanya. Fuck that army. You come back – and you retire from the army. I’m so fucked up to worry, I love you so much.
– Sorry I went to kill civilians and children.
– You defended your Motherland …
– There is no Motherland. We were all deceived.
– We are the Motherland! You protected us.
– From whom? Nobody attacked us. It is our leadership that is to blame for everything.
Even a single donation or a $1 subscription will help us contnue working and developing. Fund independent military media and have access to credible information.